Some things wrong with the car are:
1. The Air conditionaing and heating vents are cheap and fall apart to easily.
2. The frame-less windows aren't the best, the rubber window sill needs to be replace after so many years.
3. The center console needs to be made better.
4. In general A lot of the parts inside the car feel cheap.
5. The leather seats aren't of the best quality. (They crack to easy)
6. The factory paint is awful, and will have to be re-painted after about 6-7 years. (Scratches easily)
I have always wanted a Probe and will most defiantly keeps this one until it dies.
Don't get me wrong, this is a great reliable car, and the steering is exceptional. However, it lacks build quality, and durability. It is VERY responsive and quick (GT, V6) but, whatever you do don't get an automatic, 5 speeds are much more reliable and add to the sporty nature of the car. The looks of the car are ingenious; this car never goes out of style.
All in all the probe is a great car. Defiantly a 9 out of ten.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 25th February, 2005