Avoid this vehicle
Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Avoid it.
- rear window motors gone.
- transmission thunking (about to go).
- wipers broken.
- tie rods broke and were fixed under warranty.
- interior lights go on and off like a Christmas tree
- oil gasket broken and expensive to fix -leaks oil.
- heater system broke -repaired under warranty
- Front Fan position 2 broken.
- Plastic seat rivets popped off captain's chairs.
- Air conditioning failed.
Avoid the Chevrolet Venture minivan. It has a good price point, but is very unreliable. I will not buy another GM vehicle.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 6th February, 2008