(Already broken when purchased)
* Window wipers water pump is clogged or stuffed, will replace soon.
* Centre console, the lid to the tape storage broken off (cleanly).
* Missing black piece of plastic, where you move your side mirrors.
* Boot release in glove box needs reconnecting.
* Back suspension, will need doing some time down the track.
* Odometer and clock both stuck.
My VL is basically a Red stock standard VL. At the moment there is only the stock stereo in there, but I have got 2x120 watt Pioneer 6 inch speaker and a 4x45 Pioneer headset lined up, since I don't want to cut the body I will probably stick with 6" for now.
I purchased it 5 days ago, and picked it up yesterday. In those 5 days it got taken to Regency to be looked over, because it was previously registered in NSW, (people in SA, should know about this). It got passed so mechanically its all good.
With a light grey near perfect interior, the inside of the car is great.
The VL has a lot of power, which I learnt on the way home from Adelaide. My brother was following me home in his VN. I live on a long country road (good drag strip) and we tested out the car, I was keeping up with him down the straight for a good length of time, which I was very pleased with (My brother has a 5 speed manual).
Later in the same night, I lined up one of my friends old XF at the stop lights and totally blew him away.
Compared to the Datsun Stanza I had before hand, this is a whole new world, Top speed I have got the Datsun to was 140, already I have got the VL up to 160, with more throttle left to go.