1997 Holden Utility VS S Pac 3.8L from Australia and New Zealand
A nice ute just waiting to be given more power!
My front windscreen needed replacing and reinforcing when I blew the seals out with my stereo. (Putting a 12-inch sub between the front seats probably isn't a good idea)
Rear differential needed a bit of a rebuild just after I got the car. (The other bloke probably did too many burn outs)
I've made quite a number of modifications to my ute such as:
- Pacemaker extractors and a 2.5inch exhaust.
- High flow air filter and cold air induction system
- Lowered + VR Clubsport 17 inch mag wheels
- Full leather custom interior
- Hard rear cover and fully customised tray
- BIG STEREO!!!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 6th August, 2002