2014 Honda Accord 2.4 from North America

Summary:

Great car for anyone looking for a four door sedan

Not one thing. I have done just regular maintenance at a couple of Honda dealerships.

General Comments:

The car is the Sport version and has performed well as a daily driver. It is peppy and handles well. The size of the car feels safe and has plenty of room without being oversize. This is not a track car, and taken to it limits you will know it, but still is controllable. The brakes stop the car really good and will perform top notch in daily driving.

It looks expensive and I get compliments often. The car drives like when I bought it new. It still feels tight and solid. I get up to 38 MPG in a mix of driving. I have rarely got under 30 MPG, and when I do it's when I make short store trips. I am really amazed how economical this car is with how it performs and its size.

My only complaint is that the rear seat is not a fold down split seat, but it does fold down. Honda has since upgraded this. I have absolutely no regrets buying this car new, and enjoy driving it daily.

Review Date: 3rd September, 2018

2014 Honda Accord EX-L 2.4 4 cylinder from North America

Summary:

A competent, comfortable midsize car with a few dim spots

There has been a glitch in the automatic power locks that the dealer attempted to fix by reflashing the body module software to no avail.

The HondaLink SMS integration with my smartphone failed after an update, so safe, seamless reading of text messages received no longer works.

Paint quality is terrible; the car has developed more and bigger chips and scratches in the paint than any other car I've ever owned.

General Comments:

The car has amazing acceleration for what it is, a basic four-cylinder midsize sedan.

It rides pretty comfortably and has lots of creature comforts.

It gets pretty awful gas mileage in heavy traffic. Even with a very light foot on the open road, it still doesn't live up to its published numbers, although it does pretty well (but this is the first car I've had with constant fuel economy monitoring instead of occasionally tracking how many kilometers driven and amount of fuel used between top-ups).

Review Date: 13th December, 2016

2014 Honda Accord Sport 2.4 from North America

Summary:

Maqnifique

Nothing wrong with this car.

General Comments:

The suspension is really soft.

It is comfortable, and it is a very nice drive for long trips. There is space in the back. And with the 189 HP engine, it is very fast.

Nice car.