2008 Honda Pilot EXL AWD 3.5 V6 from North America

Summary:

Uncle Bob's vehicle is now in "babied care" of his nephew!!!

Nothing.

General Comments:

I recently got this vehicle from my uncle's estate, and got a winner of a vehicle. My aunt died last year. The kids asked me if I wanted it, and I said yes, so it's now in our family along with our 2015 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ.

My uncle babied this vehicle and kept it in a climate controlled garage all its life. It's silver with grey leather seats. Like my uncle, this baby is still garage kept. It's never been smoked in and never will be. My wife and I love it. We'll baby it exactly like my uncle did.

We would definitely recommend the Pilot to anyone looking for a roomy, safe, and very dependable mid size family sport utility vehicle. Best of all, it's a Honda so it's long lasting!!

Review Date: 28th October, 2016

2008 Honda Pilot SE 3.5 from North America

Summary:

Perfect vehicle for people that don't want to drive a minivan

**Knocks on wood**

Aside from regular oil change, the car never been to the shop.

General Comments:

We've used and abused this truck. Being used as a daily driver, as well as a family hauler.

Two car seats fit in the 2nd row perfectly, and the wifey has more than enough room to sit between the car seats.

The kids love the Rear Entertainment System (RES), which is perfect for long trips. It keeps them busy watching their favorite DVDs.

You can fit a lot of things in the back, with the third row folded flat. It's also always nice to know that you can bring the 3rd row seat up, for 3 more people to fit in.

The 3rd row is more suitable for kids, or shorter people... but we were able to have some relatives that are right under 6-feet-tall fit in there.

That is all.

Review Date: 27th March, 2009

2008 Honda Pilot SE V6 from North America

Summary:

Honda = standard safety, Ford/GM = start hunting for one with side airbags

General Comments:

Great lease prices, dealer willing to pay off my old Acura lease. It's just like driving my 06 MDX, but at half the monthly payment. And 100 times better than my Explorer.

Having 4 teenagers, the standard safety equipment was the selling point. Which GM and Ford do not put standard, and makes it pain to find a color with options you want.

Review Date: 18th February, 2008