- When idling, the RPM needle suddenly surges up to 2,500 rpm out of the blue! Replaced the sensors for free, of course!
Inferior paint work.
- Hyundai is known for its low-quality paint work! Unfortunately, they claim it's wear and tear, and it's not covered under warranty! Sigh!!
It's almost a year since I last posted the first review! And yes, about time for me to post another one!
It has served its purpose as a people, pets and multi-purpose carrier - and a superb handling and ride for its built and size.
Various DIY and minor mod enhancements do improve the performance slightly (as lugging a 1.3 tonne with a 1.6 power train is sluggish!!)!! Extremely recommended for those who are with this power train - a 1.8 would be just sufficient, otherwise the mods would be highly recommended!
- Changed stock filters to K&N filter charger (www.knfilters.com)
- Changed stock ignition cables to race cables (ACESpeed)
- Changed stock plugs to IRIDIUM plugs (www.denso.co.jp).
- Changed stock steel rims to sports alloy rims (www.enkei.com)
- Added a fuel catalyst system (www.broquet.com)
More to come!! Stay tuned!!!