1992 Nissan Pathfinder XE 3.0 from North America
Build it again!
Powers steering pump changed.
Stock muffler changed; it was so clogged, small pieces of coal would come out of it.
Driver's seat a bit worn out.
Some minor electrical issues like brake lights and emergency lights.
Very reliable vehicle.
Gives good MPG.
I take it off roading, not that deep into mud, for fishing.
It's got a good driver's point of view for blind spots.
It's a bit underpowered, but suffices for its purpose.
I still have this vehicle, and I doubt I'll be getting rid of it anytime soon.
A/C and heater work great, and I'm fond of the simplicity of the dashboard and gauges.
85% of the interior is still in semi new condition. The other 15% is just normal wear and tear.
I love the exhaust sound it gives off as it's shifting gears; it's not loud, but it's still sounding strong and firm.
No rust, and a solid frame and body.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 21st March, 2014