2002 Nissan Pulsar Review

2002 Nissan Pulsar ST Plus 1.8 from Australia and New Zealand

Model year2002
Year of manufacture2002

Summary:

Great little performance, without the price tag

I have had some body damage on the car, It wasn't Nissan's fault though. Getting bumper replaced took awhile as it was ordered, from Japan.

General Comments:

Here is what I'm sending as my review.

Wow, my first car and my first love, it's great, I have had no problems with this car. It's very cheap to run; servicing cost me less than $200 Australian, and I get 100Km from 7 lit res, of fuel.

The interior is very comfortable, I really like the two tone color of the plastic dash its Grey and Black, fits in well with the grey cloth seats and metallic paint.

For a small sedan it's got a plenty of leg and head room in both front and back seats, my friends always crowd in and I end up being the taxi driver; they love it.

My model has been upgraded it's a "Plus" version, which means it looks cooler; it's got a spoiler and allow wheels. I'm going to be doing some modifications on it, including a bonnet scoop, lowering the car and getting a body kit. I can't wait.

The car is great value for money. I strongly recommend for anyone that wants a sport little cost without the running costs.

Review Date: 20th August, 2008