2007 Peugeot 407 Review

2007 Peugeot 407 Coupe SE 2.2 from UK and Ireland

Model year2007
Year of manufacture2007
Previous carVauxhall Vectra

Summary:

Fantastic value for money!

Absolutely no problems so far, the car has been faultless.

General Comments:

Recently taken delivery of a 2.2 SE. Silver with fantastic red leather seats. I can't believe I only paid £16700 for this car brand new. Haggle hard, because the discounts are there.

The fit and finish are superb, helped no doubt by the seperate production line. The engine is very smooth and the car car extremely quiet. It's no rocket ship, but that's not why I bought it. I specified the sat nav/phone and overall it works great. It still suffers the small bug of the dash indicator thinking you drive on the right, but the main colour display is so good, it's not really a hassle. Equipment levels are massive and everything is working as advertised so far. I'm getting around 25mpg at the moment, but that's all town driving and it may improve a little as the engine loosens up.

I've received nothing, but complimentary comments about the car and am thoroughly enjoying every minute I spend in it. I can't imagine what else is available that is this good for the money and best of all, there isn't one parked in every car park. Can't recommend it enough.

Review Date: 26th April, 2007