Awesome Reliability With Some Pep
* Alternator at 305,946 and again at 397,487
* Lift-gate lock broke and would not open at about 350,000
* Rear wiper arm snapped off at about 324,000
* Blower motor for heater stopped working at about 368,000
* Other than that all regular maintenance brakes, tires, oil changes etc.
Van was great it drove awesome and accelerated better then some cars I’ve drove. It looked like a dust buster, but it always ran it was still running strong when we gave it to another family member who drove it for another 10,000 km before the cigarette lighter caught fire and the interior lights, instrument lights, head lights, radio etc. stopped working and they drove it to the scrap yard.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 25th April, 2007