Amazing driver's car, but it's made out of chocolate
1) All the engine mounts, and some of them got changed twice. I changed them all to a Vibratec set, but they are awfully stiff.
2) Starter motor refused to stop and burnt itself.
3) Thermostat failed twice.
4) Alternator was changed because it did not produce sufficient electricity at full throttle.
5) Clutch gearbox master cylinder was changed thrice, and the clutch driver compartment master cylinder was changed twice.
6) The clutch was changed once.
7) The knock sensor was changed twice.
8) Engine rebuild at 45000km caused by the oil pump relief valve sticking open. The parts changed on this occasion were the crank shaft, connecting rods, piston rings, oil pump, oil cooler, water pump, all the bearings, all the engine seals including the head gasket, and the timing belt.
Amazing to drive, but a bit too stiff.
The normal seats are better than the Recaro ones.
The interior is poor and plasticy.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 8th April, 2013