A great car with great performance!
A sound comes from the right side of the dashboard.
Spare parts are still expensive.
Actually I want to tell the general public that this car, and most of the other cars designed from Japan in Pakistan, are not meant to run on CNG.
That's why most of the people face problems in running of this car in hilly areas.
I recommend to use Petrol instead of CNG in steep hilly areas, and experience the liberation.
Also, if you want to go to top speed, use petrol, and you can go up to 150 km/h.
Use 4th gear instead of 5th to gain top speed, because 5th gear is designed for economy, not for speed.
I would like to give some tips for high performance of this car.
1. Replace your spark plugs immediately, which come with the genuine fitting of this car. Because they are not genuine spark plugs. They will have a brand named as "HERO", which is a brand of China.
2. Replace these spark plugs with Denso (Japanese brand) and you will see that your car goes up to 150 km/h on petrol (4th gear).
3. Also set your timing to advance to run this car on CNG.
4. Clean your filter regularly.
5. A sound that comes from left of the dashboard in most of the Cultus is due to the loosening of the pin of bonnet (left side). Go to mechanic and he will repair it.
6. Act upon these tips and tell me what you've got.
Your healthy comments are welcome!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 1st December, 2006