2004 Suzuki Cultus VXR 1.0 from Pakistan
A great car with great performance!
A sound comes from the right side of the dashboard.
Spare parts are still expensive.
Actually I want to tell the general public that this car, and most of the other cars designed from Japan in Pakistan, are not meant to run on CNG.
That's why most of the people face problems in running of this car in hilly areas.
I recommend to use Petrol instead of CNG in steep hilly areas, and experience the liberation.
Also, if you want to go to top speed, use petrol, and you can go up to 150 km/h.
Use 4th gear instead of 5th to gain top speed, because 5th gear is designed for economy, not for speed.
I would like to give some tips for high performance of this car.
1. Replace your spark plugs immediately, which come with the genuine fitting of this car. Because they are not genuine spark plugs. They will have a brand named as "HERO", which is a brand of China.
2. Replace these spark plugs with Denso (Japanese brand) and you will see that your car goes up to 150 km/h on petrol (4th gear).
3. Also set your timing to advance to run this car on CNG.
4. Clean your filter regularly.
5. A sound that comes from left of the dashboard in most of the Cultus is due to the loosening of the pin of bonnet (left side). Go to mechanic and he will repair it.
6. Act upon these tips and tell me what you've got.
Your healthy comments are welcome!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 1st December, 2006
18th Dec 2006, 15:12
For attaining max speed minimize use of current. i. e avoid high beam and power windows.
ZEX plugs will give more performance than denso.
21st Apr 2009, 03:03
Yes I agree with the comments on the Cultus, and I am a great fan of this car, owning it since 2000, and have clocked 137,000 km to date.
The bonnet hinge has a problem, and the door hinges have gone loose, filter needs a good cleaning regularly, and it gives 15 kmpl in city and 22 kmpl on the highway with the A/C on.