2002 Suzuki Mehran VXR 796 cc petrol from Pakistan
Low Performance, Uncomfortable Car
1. Very Uncomfortable.
2. 36 Horse Power is not enough for this car.
3. Due to lac of power the car has a top speed of 100 to 110 KM/h.
4. Besides being Uncomfortable it is also noisy.
5. Cheap looking low quality Dash Board.
6. Poor Aerodynamics resulting in noises at high speeds.
7. The factory fitted tires are of low quality.
8. The car is shaky at low Revolutions per minute.
9. The car is not at all safe.
1. The engine should be changed to an engine of at least 50 Horse Power.
2. Suspension system and Seats should be changed for higher comfort.
3. Gear Box should be changed to a 5 Speed Transmission for Higher Top Speed.
4. Aerodynamics should be improved.
5. The car's looks should be improved.
6. Safety features should be introduced for example Anti lock Braking System, Seat Belts etc.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 12th August, 2003
This was a real poor review, basically Mehran is meant to be a car to satisfy the definition of the car... and believe me it does... every thing is just fine to satisfy what you pay for...
Recently I had the opportunity to drive a relatively new Suzuki Mehran VX for about a day. I was impressed!
The car was more than a year old and driven mostly in SITE area (poor road conditions), but:
1. There were no noises from door assemblies
2. Outside noises were substantially reduced
3. No noise from shocks/suspension
4. Smooth drive on factory fitted tires
5. A/C worked extremely well on a hot day.