Decent SUV, but could be a little better
1) Transmission shifts rough at times.
2) Driver side power window makes strange noises.
3) A possible leak near the passenger side floor board.
4) Turn signal is stiff.
5) Window trim is coming off rear passenger door.
6) Front driver side seat starting to wear.
7) Rides like a horse and carriage.
8) Plastic interior scratches easy.
9) Four cylinder weak and consumes more gas than expected.
10) Cruise control is crazy, causing the transmission to shift constantly.
This is a decent little SUV. I think for the price I got a good deal. It has a few quirks that I listed above, but all of that is common stuff that happens to every car sooner or later. I love the style of it to me it looks really sporty.
One major issue I have with this vehicle is the four cylinder engine is way too weak for a SUV of this size. I mean traffic zooms by me, and I know there is no use to try and press the gas, because all it's going to do is rev up and make lots of noise with no progress, and the power button isn't much help unless you are flooring the thing, which I try not to do.
I wish I had went with the six cylinder model instead. I did drive a Honda CRV and a Kia Sportage, and they were also weak and underpowered, so maybe it comes with the territory.
I believe that it uses too much gas to have such a small engine; it seems every time I fill it up, before I know it, it's time to do so again, and I haven't really gone anywhere.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 26th September, 2007