- Brakes (Front calipers siezed up and the discs warped, but only cause of my driving)
- Rear Axle (I trashed it on a bridge, and the axle bent up and broke - again, because of me)
- Suspension (Never been replaced EVER, and the car has done over 100,000mls - still haven't replaced it)
- Gearbox (A bit on the crunchy side, owing to the fact that a previous owner filled up the gearbox with brake fluid and not oil)
- Rust (tiny bit on the inside or rear arches, a bit on the boot pan, previous owner carried around loose bricks in the boot)
A God DAMNED fast little mover for a 1.3, give it plenty of revs and let that clutch fly, I've had the engine tuned up to the very max with no mods, pumping out around 75bhp@5800 and a lot more @8500.
The next thing is that Calibra 2.0 16v Turbo beast to stick in it. No-one will ever catch me, ever. 250bhp sound good to anyone??