A good choice!
Overall the car has been flawless except the following:
- Some rattling in the door panels when it's cold.
- The paint is very sensitive on this car: it chips very easily, and after giving it a wash by hand following the winter season, I started noticing little red dots that looked like rust. I was able to remove some of them with polishing compound, the rest will probably require an oscillating buffer.
- The car looks amazing. I have the 18" rims and leather & sunroof package.
- Lots of torque and great pickup. Excellent for a busy city downtown.
- Very comfortable seats.
- Very fast and stable on the highways. Wish it was a bit lower to the ground.
- Great handling and steering response.
- Awesome stereo, wish it had a bit more bass though.
- Great on gas: If you don't drive it too hard, you can average 7.8L/100 city/highway combined.
- Transmission is smooth as silk.
- Very well laid out high quality interior; on the same level as Benz and BMW.
Overall the car is fast, fun to drive and solid. It is overall a great car, whether you want a sports car or a practical car. Plenty of trunk space, as well as rear folding seats when you need the extra space.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 5th April, 2010