Problems have included:
1. Brake master cylinder - $100.00.
2. Timing belt - 15.00 - luckily it's not a clearance engine (mechanic bartered for install $$$).
3. Entire engine wiring harness - harness ALONE $400.00 on the web ($250.00 more for mechanic to install - no odometer since).
4. Water pump grenaded into radiator - 200.00 for water pump, radiator, fan, clutch, labor.
5. Automatic trans has NEVER shifted into 4th gear. Replaced relay, no help. I don't have a garage to park it in to remove the trans and bypass the external solenoid.
6. Windshield with more bubbles than a bubble bath.
7. Decrepit leather interior - leather is crispy - see #11 below.
8. Disintegrated door map pockets.
9. Disintegrated front and rear turn signal assemblies (thanks, eBay, or I'd never pass another inspection) - $150.00 so far to replace 3 of 4 assemblies.
10. "Glove box" door plastic "hinge" broke, door crashed to the floor, disintegrated. I now have a "glove hole".
11. Most plastic trim in interior has disintegrated - crispy, like a potato chip. Push on the rear package shelf and watch the chunks break off.