2003 Volvo C70 Reviews

Year of manufacture2003
Engine and transmission 2.4T Manual
Distance when acquired22000 miles
Previous carVolvo 850

Summary:

The most beautiful affordable GT Coupe ever made

Nothing wrong with the car at all. The car is sensitive to road conditions if you have under-inflated tires, because of the low-profile rubber and wide wheels. But if the tire pressure is correct, the car drives like a breeze.

General Comments:

This car drips sex. It's a beautiful car from any angle, and still turns heads after being around for almost 10 years!

Very comfortable to drive, very powerful, and the interior is pure luxury. Compared to a brand new 2006 Audi A4 or BMW 3-Series, this car still feels like a direct competitor even now. Volvo make the best cabins in the world, no two ways about it.

I will never sell this car simply because of its exclusivity and style. Of course, it's The Saint's choice as well.

Review Date: 16th August, 2006

2003 Volvo C70 T5 Convertable turbo from North America

Year of manufacture2003
Engine and transmission turbo Manual
Previous carDodge Durango

Summary:

Worth every penny

My power Steering had trouble because the Line was not properly attached in the factory. This caused "dry" turning. This problem was quickly rectified.

General Comments:

I was a little nervous spending 75K Canadian on this car as I was not sure it would be worth that much to me. I wanted to avoid the more flashy BMW and Mercedes. I am very happy I went with this choice, I swear by this car. It drives so smoothly and it's got power to burn. Second gear is like Mach 3.

The C70 is the most comfortable car I have ever been in. The seats are unbelievable.

There is very little turbo lag. Very tight turns.

Nicest looking car on the road.

Review Date: 5th July, 2004

15th Mar 2008, 21:25

The car is beautiful to look at. The coke bottle shape is so tasteful.

2nd Sep 2008, 15:39

I thought my car was the most beautiful car on the road, now I find out a Volvo is!