2008 Nissan Wingroad ST-L 1.8 litre petrol
Best wagon out there in this price range and size
Nothing to date. A very well built, solid car.
Got it new as a company vehicle, and has been used as a rep car going across the countryside. From new in 6 years, it has clocked close to 250k and I still love it.
- It has enough power to keep up with NZ roads.
- The handling is not the best, but it's good enough for a wagon. I think the Corolla did better.
- Very fuel efficient. I did get about 18 km/litre a few times on long trips.
- Cool features are offered as standard for a wagon. Proximity sensor and keyless start.
- Very roomy inside and lots of storage.
- The seating position is probably why I love this vehicle so much. The seats are high and you have a full view with nearly no blind spots.
- Reliability has been no different from my Corolla. Nothing went wrong. Changing tyres, servicing, brake pads, and coolant is not considered as being faulty. Part of maintenance really.
Overall I'm very happy, and will buy another in a heartbeat and would highly recommend it. The CVT is one of the best robust systems around as well. Unlike Hondas.
I highly recommend this vehicle.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 20th July, 2014