BIG NO - please do not waste your hard earned money
1) After 2000 km of running, the clutch became heavy. It's so heavy that it's hard to drive in city conditions for more than half an hour. Strangely Skoda cannot do any thing (as the dealer said). They told me that I should learn to live with this.
2) Horn is way too hard to press. It needs to used frequently on Indian roads.
3) Steering is much harder than other cars.
4) Leather seats and granite solid steering in the L&K is also a let down.
5) Engine gets killed suddenly at low RPM, and can invite an ACCIDENT if the car behind comes, since you have to turn the ignition way back to zero & crank it again.
A BIG NO to folks wanting to buy this car. It is a tank like car in terms of safety & has very good mileage, but what's the use if you find it hard to drive.
After all, cars cheap or expensive, have to first get driven.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 1st April, 2006