1. This compact SUV is surprisingly a fuel miser. I can achieve an average of 10 kilometers to a liter.
2. The ride quality is also very car-like, although not as good as our Corolla.
3. Interior space is also adequate, although the cargo area is a bit on the small side, but it's livable.
4. The seats are somewhat firm, but are very supportive, both in city cruising and highway driving.
5. Air conditioning is top notch. It cools the cabin very fast.
6. Great all around visibility, whether during daytime or nighttime.
1. Stock headlight and fog light bulbs seem to have low wattage, thus the output is not that bright.
2. Stock rubbers/tires seem to have low grip, especially during cornering, but it does not emit that much road noise.
3. Images on the driver's side rear view mirror are somewhat magnified, causing blind spots.
You get more for the price. It may have some flaws, but no vehicle is perfect. I would definitely recommend this compact SUV. It is definitely "bang for the buck".