Reliable and sturdy
- In 1991, when Mt Pinatubo erupted, the red paint faded and the car became white.
- The muffler of the car fell once.
- Alternator broke four times in 3 years.
- Has been plagued with overheating problems.
- The engine burns oil most of the time.
- Fixed the aircon thrice in 4 years.
- Replaced the timing belt.
- Paint is already faded and has lots of rust.
A reliable family transport. It has been to many places, and we consider it our best car ever. The first Toyota we ever had.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 29th April, 2010