1) Transmission 2,700$, (I took it off my self and brought it to a shop to rebuild)
2) Heater core 300$, (Parts Only)
3) Door-leather 180$, (Parts Only)
4) Driver front door (that can be opened without a key when it is completely locked many 1989-1996 90 have a same problem), (Parts Only)
5) Timing Belt Kit 180$, (Parts Only)
6) Water-pump 160$, (Parts Only)
7) Thermostat 75$, (Parts Only)
8) Water (Cooler) Tank 80$, (Parts Only)
9) Fog lights 240$, (Parts Only)
10) Headlight lens (2) 210$, (Parts Only)
11) Rear Right light re-wiring for additional light 50$, (Parts Only)
12) All 4 wheels brake pads plus resurfacing 300$, (Shop resurfacing and me the rest)
13) Water Hoses 160$, (Parts Only)
14) Belt 90$, (Parts Only)
15) Generator 250$, (Parts Only)
16) Axel's 570$, (Parts Only)
17) Front Arm and Bushings 300$, (Parts Only)
18) Brakes fluid flush 60$, (Parts Only)
19) Coolant flush 40$, (Parts Only)
20) Steering hoses 900$ with fluid flash, (Parts Only)
21) Re-Painting a car 390$ + 900$ (Parts + Labor)
With all those and many more parts that are not listed I did it my self.
What if I would paid to a mechanic or a dealer to do all this?
I used to drive a BMW 530I/750il and wanted to try out an Audi ….
I will never buy an Audi again in my life.!!!
I have 1993 90 CS 137xxx Kml
Constant Problems are:
Front seats poorly designed (flows in design) getting tier after 1 ½ Hours of drive.
Steering Noise even when fluid at normal level.
Shock/Struts only for a freeway (if going on city roads you will feel like a riding a horse)
Light in speedometer poorly designed you can not clearly see between 0-55 at night.
Gas pedal and brake pedal to close to each other.
Tire size (nobody would put on better then 205/60/15 EXAMPLE 205-245/55/15 I had to find somebody that I know and he knows me to put new tires 235/55/15 and re-do alignment)
Transmission and many other parts are from France Italy and who knows else where in one word.
Made in China assembled in German.
My Final words about it are I better put 15-20$ more for gas and drive BMW 750IL then an Audi-WV of any model.
P.S. P O S