2000 Audi A4 1.8 turbo from North America
Good fun at a BIG cost
- Fog lights had condensation, causing an electrical short.
- Brake calipers rubbing on rotors, causing the wheel to rub while driving.
- Turbo leak (fixed under warranty).
- Battery exploded. Seriously. Like a bomb. Battery acid all over the engine compartment. Audi contacted, and all I got was a "courtesy phone call", and they didn't even replace the battery for free.
- Center differential failure ($$$).
- Great handling.
- Very refined feel from the inside.
- Fun to drive.
- Quattro is wonderful.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 16th October, 2005