2008 Cadillac CTS 4 from North America
Bold design, quick performance, and slightly above average build quality
There have been a couple of recalls on this particular vehicle, which include the door handles potentially freezing if water got in the seams, and check engine light stayed on, which was fixed by a software update.
The recall that challenged me not to challenge Cadillac was the removal of the heated washer fluid system. This is a Cadillac, they have engineered some of the most innovative vehicle technologies in past, but they are not able to find a solution to their heated washer fluid system? Sounds minor however; just a peeve.
Other than recalls, there have been no issues with this car in the 2.5 years owned.
-The car has striking looks whether you like the design or not, it does grab attention.
- 3.6L DI V6 (304HP) engine is a great performer.
- Cadillac's AWD system is great in Canadian winters.
- Bose 9 speaker stereo system sounds pretty good.
- Cadillac customer service is actually pretty good.
- Onstar integration quite handy.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 6th April, 2011