2013 Cadillac CTS Performance 3.6 liter direct injection gasoline from North America

A fun car to drive for kicks, or just run around town doing errands

Nothing has gone wrong with this vehicle.

General Comments:

This is a fun car. The Performance model has the bigger engine. The steering is spot on and engaging. The suspension keeps the tires on the road without being an uncomfortable ride. With the steering and suspension, curvy roads become exhilarating to drive. From a dead stop, the acceleration is awesome. I have no problems getting up to 90 MPH when passing.

I guess one drawback to this kind of performance is that it's a little hard to keep the speed down to 55 MPH.

It is very comfortable. The rear space is a little small, but my 6 foot frame still found it comfy for long drives. The trunk is smaller yet, though for competitors in this class, it's not uncommon.

I like the technology in this car. I've plugged in a flash drive with 1300 songs. A lot of tunes to hear while driving with the panoramic sunroof open. If I wanted to, I could download 40 gigs worth into the car and listen to that. The ten speaker Bose sound system sounds great by the way.

Review Date: 12th August, 2015