The peak of luxury
- It had a broken timing chain when I purchased it - $30 in parts and a couple hours later I was driving the most luxurious car I have ever owned.
- Paint was faded- $100 Maaco job and it looked good again. (Triple Black)
- Opera lights didn't work so I replaced em with a pair of DC lookalikes.
- This car did not accelerate at all, but who's in a hurry when your driving a car like this anyhow.
- Highway travel was a dream - like sitting in a lazyboy at home - perfect temperature - cruise - and did I mention it got 24 MPG in a car that could fit a Honda in the trunk!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 18th December, 2008