Basic transportation, without being too basic
Strut replaced under NYS Lemon Law (minor issue)
Soft, thin vinyl covering on the doors that tore very easily.
1. Poor rear visibility due to head restraints and high trunk (many cars have same problems)
2. Seats uncomfortable. Too hard especially the side support.
3. Soft vinyl trim on door panels tears very easily!
4. Separate windshield wiper stalk is unnecessary, it's better off on turn signal stalk.
5. Center plastic console is a waste of space and breaks easily. (common problem)
6. Service Manual electrical schematics are terrible. Spread all over the huge thick manual makes them hard to find and follow an electrical path.
7. No transmission dip stick/fill hole.
8. No RAP for the power windows, just the radio.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 8th July, 2007