2007 Chevrolet Epica LS 2.0L from Qatar

Summary:

It's light and fast

No problems as such, except for the acceleration. Regarding fuel consumption, I get around 10km/litre (winter) and around 8km/litre (summer).

General Comments:

I'm quite surprised with the other reviews. I'm in Qatar and have faced no such problems so far, apart from the acceleration from first to second. Its powerful and fast. I reached 210kph with very little vibration (due to the rough roads). It's a relatively light car...

But overall very good.

Review Date: 2nd June, 2008

4th Jun 2010, 14:16

So if it is soooo good, why would you not buy another??

19th Apr 2011, 22:46

I posted my review under Holden Epica. I agree with this guy.

26th May 2014, 20:34

Wow, wow, can all of us be wrong about this car? I have the same problems. My RPM fluctuates so much. When I put the cruise control on, it seem to be a little better. When I am on the roads with a lot of curves, I have to take the cruise control off. When I am in town, I also have to take it off. My heart is always in my hand when I am driving this car. I will never buy another one of this product. I feel so bad to get rid of it, because I know that it's junk. I am basically going to give it away and let the new owner know the problems. The engine light is always on. I get it cleared.

25th Jul 2016, 14:21

Dear all, did anyone of you have a problem with the transmission?

The RPM increased suddenly with no acceleration and then made some noise?

21st Oct 2016, 15:24

That's strange. I'm in Singapore. Been driving my 2.0 LT since new (2009). Not a spot of trouble. Clocked 182000km. Just wear and tear costs: wheel bearings, shocks, mounts, trailing arms, ignition pack.

Great car. Comfortable and smooth cruiser. I like the inline 6 set up. The car isn't very powerful, but it's trouble free and spacious.

Yes, would get another if it were an inline 6. But they don't make them any more.