2007 Chevrolet Epica Review

Model year2007
Year of manufacture2007
Engine and transmission 2.0L Automatic
Previous carChevrolet Aveo

Summary:

It's light and fast

No problems as such, except for the acceleration. Regarding fuel consumption, I get around 10km/litre (winter) and around 8km/litre (summer).

General Comments:

I'm quite surprised with the other reviews. I'm in Qatar and have faced no such problems so far, apart from the acceleration from first to second. Its powerful and fast. I reached 210kph with very little vibration (due to the rough roads). It's a relatively light car...

But overall very good.

Review Date: 2nd June, 2008

4th Jun 2010, 14:16

So if it is soooo good, why would you not buy another??

19th Apr 2011, 22:46

I posted my review under Holden Epica. I agree with this guy.

26th May 2014, 20:34

Wow, wow, can all of us be wrong about this car? I have the same problems. My RPM fluctuates so much. When I put the cruise control on, it seem to be a little better. When I am on the roads with a lot of curves, I have to take the cruise control off. When I am in town, I also have to take it off. My heart is always in my hand when I am driving this car. I will never buy another one of this product. I feel so bad to get rid of it, because I know that it's junk. I am basically going to give it away and let the new owner know the problems. The engine light is always on. I get it cleared.

Average review marks: 8.0 / 10, based on 1 review