2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LT 6.0 from North America

I own a 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0. Biggest mistake I’ve ever made; have had issues from sales to product defects to service workmanship. 4 times back to the dealership in 2 months, totaling 11 days in the shop. I will never buy another GM product or from that dealership again.

General Comments:

It's a shame; it's a good looking truck, but my experience will keep me from ever buying GM again.

Review Date: 29th September, 2015

29th Sep 2015, 19:01

Chevy is always trying to build a better truck. But you have a fairly new model that just came out in 2014/2015. You will have to give them a little time to get all the bugs out of that truck. In fact all newly designed models should be given a little time to let the car maker get it right. Sometimes the designer, the engineers and the assembly line people are not always on the same page for a while. Too many buyers want it perfect right out of the box. That is not always going to happen.

29th Sep 2015, 23:01

Would be nice if you were more specific with exact issues. I own 2 Silverados and they have been great. A 1500 work truck and a 2500HD. If a 2015 has so many issues, then I will buy a 2014 next.

30th Sep 2015, 05:52

So, what exactly went wrong with the car?

1st Oct 2015, 10:59

If I pay 40 grand for a vehicle, I think I'm entitled to some expectation that it will be perfect out of the box. If a company can't deliver on that, then they should have the expectation that I'll buy from somebody who can get it right.

1st Oct 2015, 15:51

I paid more than that, but I elaborated on my review. I had a recall on a 2004 Silverado dash cluster at no charge. Lack of perfection could be that you had a loose sun visor or the like.