Well engineered vehicle slapped together with poor after sales training in adjusting factory defects
- Moon roof maladjusted from factory & dealer unable to correct - wind noise.
- "ind noise - from both front doors.
- Molding on both front doors (edge of window trim) kept falling off.
- Hub cover rusted out and fell, dealer charging $45 to replace.
- Transmission not as firm shifting and slower when cold, even though recommended liquid & filter changed at 24000KM.
- Brakes had spongy pedal when traded @ 62500 KM.
Excellent car, handling very well with a good compromise between road feel and smoother ride - Like a snake on sandpaper.
Performance from the V6 is very surprising (top-end) and more than adequate for this type of vehicle (should have this engine option available in the Neon/PT Cruiser).
Large, roomy, spacious and very comfortable for 4 (large) adults.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 9th April, 2004