2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Edition from North America
No more Chryslers for me
Bought new in 2005:
- At <18k miles (8/1/08), NEW stock radio.
- At <19k miles (8/29/08), NEW oil sending unit (dealt with since 12/22/06 <9k miles; they just never could figure it out).
- At 43k miles (7/19/13), NEW timing belt & tensioner, water pump, engine gasket pkg, oil pan & head resurfacing.
- At 44k miles (9/25/13), another NEW oil sending unit.
- Still needing to replace the case plug, as it's been leaking since the 9/25/13 work was done (another $200).
- A couple of the door locks have been finicky for awhile now, it's just not been on the priority list.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 1st April, 2014