2018 Dodge Durango SRT AWD 6.4 V8 from North America

Summary:

Hemi powered family fun SUV that's family and dog friendly!!

Nothing.

General Comments:

My wife and I saw commercials and saw a few videos on YouTube on this vehicle, and we went to Reedman Toll in Langhorne Pennsylvania to buy one in February of 2018. We chose the beautiful red model. We treated ourselves as a Valentine's day present to ourselves. It was love at first sight. Very, very fast and ever so comfortable. We showed our children and grandchildren the new addition and they loved it. It gets compliments everywhere it goes. Dodge really hit the jackpot when creating this vehicle!! It's a blast to drive!! For those seeking a great family SUV with lots of power, the American way, this is it! We love it to death. Definitely worth recommending it! It's our "family friendly" companion.

Review Date: 8th November, 2018

3rd Jan 2019, 19:11

Can you update us on this vehicle as time and mileage accumulate, as to what problems you may encounter and whether the problem was resolved to your satisfaction. Thanks in advance.

18th Jun 2020, 11:51

We could use a update now that you owned the truck for a few years now!! Thanks!

6th Aug 2020, 17:19

I wish someone would do a review on a Durango V6. All I see are the hemi ones. I really want to know the reliability of the six cylinder ones.

23rd Sep 2020, 11:53

The V6 3.6L version suffers from the known lifter ticking issues (also found in their old 4.4L). I heard the issues have been rectified since 2018. I would suggest you look at buying 2018 or newer versions of the V6 Dodge/Chrysler.