1. Clutch master cylinder.
2. C. V Joint Boots.
3. Brake Hose (Front Right)
4. Driver Seat beginning to fray.
5. Clutch/pressure plates need replacing.
6. 2nd Gear Synchros need replacing / servicing.
7. Central Locking stopped working on rear left door.
8. carburettor needs constant adjustments.
9. handbrake doesn't work too well anymore.
I own a 1994 fiat uno Pacer SX 5dr 1.4 petrol with 5spd manual gearbox. this is my first vehicle, and most of the problems that I experienced were as a direct result of the previous owner's gross neglect of the car. it performs quite well for a 1400, and is relatively low-cost to maintain. its acceleration is phenomenal! handling is superb for a car of its class and weight... top speeds are not all that good (probably due to the condition of the clutch) and a few strange noises are coming from the front left wheel. overall it's a stunning car and I'm enjoying it! it's a good choice for a beginner car as it is very comfortable and phenomenally easy to drive... I think it deserves an 8/10!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 2nd July, 2007