2013 Ford Focus ST 2.0 EcoBoost from North America
1. Defective gas tank - collapsed at 50k.
2. Wire harness recall - causes stalling issues while driving.
3. Mass air sensor - defective at 70k.
4. Throttle body - defective at 70k.
5. BCM reprogrammed - mfr's advisory.
6. Ongoing stalling issue - two dealers unable to identify the cause for over 2 years.
I don't want to sound biased after writing up the items that were replaced, so I will recommend you join several online Focus ST forums and search for stalling issues.
If you're thinking about escalating to Ford Corporate: Ford's customer service doesn't get involved in these types of issues - they explicitly told me this over a phone call when I called to open a case (which they did). After opening that case, they simply told me to go back to the dealer after I had already been to two of them over six times. They suggested I go visit a third one.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 5th May, 2017