2014 Ford Mustang Base 3.7L from North America

Summary:

Well rounded sports car

Nothing that wasn't my own fault. The car has ran strong ever since I got it, and I fixed whatever issues that happened to the car from my own doing.

General Comments:

Great, well-rounded speedy car, especially for the $22,500 base price tag. Mine has tinted windows, ruby red paint, and automatic transmission as the options. It's not as contoured as I like such as the 2000s Firebird, but it looks sporty. More boxy for my preferred tastes. The alternating back turn signals and back of the car look awesome though.

The interior also seems a little cheap, but better than some today cars I've been in such as the Dodge Avenger. The leather wrapped steering wheel is high quality and very nice to grip... never have hand pains. The back seats could have more leg room, but that's known to sports coupes.

Review Date: 9th September, 2016

2014 Ford Mustang Premium 5.0 from North America

Summary:

Powerful 5.0 that's lots of fun!

I bought the car new and only have put a few thousand miles on it, and now it's sitting in storage for the winter, so I haven't had any problems so far!

General Comments:

I have the Premium package; the car is race red with black leather. I also have the Recaro seats, which are very comfortable! It also has the track apps that tell you your 0-60, quarter mile etc... There is a bunch of stuff it does!

The car is 420 HP and 390 torque. It is very impressive power wise compared to the older Mustangs! These cars are also great for bolt ins and tunes; you can easily get over 50 HP at the wheels without a lot of money!

Hopefully I will keep this car a very long time!!

Review Date: 13th December, 2015

2014 Ford Mustang 3.7 V6 from North America

Summary:

It is the best running, most economical (for what it is), and best looking $22K car on the road

Nothing. It has been dead reliable.

General Comments:

It is a Ruby Red standard Mustang V-6 with the six speed manual and V-6 Performance Package. It runs exceptionally well, handles excellently, stops on a dime, is quiet and smooth, trouble free, and very easy on the eyes.

I drive a lot of miles and have accumulated over 46K miles in a little over a year and a half. Most of my driving is on the highway and it's not unusual for me to average over 30 MPG with no A/C and about 28 MPG with the A/C blasting.

I replaced the original Pirelli tires with Yokohama's at 40K miles and am very happy with them. Overall in my opinion there isn't a better value on the road than this Mustang. Good looks, outstanding performance, excellent build quality, and economical operation all for $22K out the door...

Review Date: 8th September, 2015