1985 GMC S-15 Sierra 2.5L from North America
It was a bad year for GMC.
Where to start.
1. I was driving down the highway when the rotor cracked, damaging the distributor cap at the same time.
2. The fuel pump went out.
3. The oxygen sensor went out.
4. The outside door handle (driver side) broke.
5. The transmission leaks.
6. The radiator leaks.
7. The power steering fluid leaks.
8. The brake fluid leaks.
9. The master cylinder went out.
This truck is slow, it takes a quarter mile to get up to 60mph.
It gets roughly 6-7 miles to a gallon of gas.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 18th June, 2005