- New shocks at 62000 and 137500; upgraded to Monroe-matics (front) & load balancing coil-over (rear) lifetime warranty!
- Tires replaced at 62000 and 125000; Dayton Timberland IIs.
- New Pitmann arms at 86000.
- New alternator at 78000; OEM Delco from GMC dealership.
- New blower, blower relay, blower switch at 134000.
- New water pump, radiator hoses & clamps, & heater control valve at 136000.
Very reliable car! Total cost of ownership very low, even after servicing.
Never had a vehicle that was better at towing, passenger comfort/room, construction material hauling, and driver comfort.
Runs like a Swiss watch when fully loaded with wife & four kids & all their stuff, dog with kennel, fully loaded rooftop cargo box, while towing a 19' ski boat.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 2nd September, 2010