1. Passenger seat heater, no replacement parts from GM.
2. AC compressor R&R.
3. Fuel pump R&R.
4. Intake manifold gasket R&R 3x.
5. Transfer case seal and gasket R&R.
6. Pinion seal R&R.
7. Heater blower motor R&R. Weak motor barely cools truck.
8. Driver/passenger front seat cover replaced at 37,000 mile wore out. Just out of 3/36 warranty.
9. Transmission R&R sun gear failure, known issue with this transmission.
10. Radio illumination lights failed.
11. Radio knobs cracked and fell apart, no replacement parts available from GM.
12. Replaced driver door bushings 2x
13. Replaced passenger door bushings 1x.
I really liked my Denali except for the color dark green, but my wife liked it. This SUV rides better than my ML350 and as good as an Escalade.
It was built with some inferior parts or subsystems that were not sufficiently specced for this size truck.
GMC discontinued manufacturing many interior and exterior parts 1999 + 4yrs.