2004 Holden Rodeo LX 3.5 V6 from Australia and New Zealand

Summary:

Love it, most practical car I have ever owned

No problems whatsoever with this vehicle.

I am actually quite impressed with its performance, both towing and acceleration.

Quiet to drive, comfortable and a real mans workhorse when needed.

Very practical car indeed.

Uses a bit of fuel when pushed hard, but normal driving produces about 12L/100km.

Overall very happy indeed.

General Comments:

I use the car to get to work and back, and also for duties on the weekend when I need to load things.

Review Date: 21st May, 2007

27th Apr 2013, 03:49

I use 30L at 120km in distance. Is there a way to get more km for less or the same fuel from a Holden 2004 ute?

2004 Holden Rodeo LT 4x4 Crew Cab 3.0 turbo diesel from Australia and New Zealand

Summary:

Looks good, goes great

The 'ride height' of the car needed adjusting at about 17,000kms. I noticed that the inside front tires were wearing excessively so I took it up to the dealer. Fixed under warranty and no further problems.

General Comments:

Fuel economy of the turbo diesel is better than I expected. I do mostly highway driving and get 9.7 liters per 100km.

Performance and pulling power of the diesel is great. I have towed my EF Ford on a car trailer and had no problems.

Comfort and handling are great. Very nice driving off road as well.

Review Date: 16th March, 2005

2004 Holden Rodeo LT 3.5 V6 petrol from Australia and New Zealand

Summary:

A genuine blokes truck with plenty of bite

Absolutely nothing has gone wrong with this vehicle.

General Comments:

The LT 2004 auto petrol rodeo is bar none the most impressive vehicle in this class I've ever owned or driven.

It's fast, reliable and responsive.

I'm a semi pro bodybuilder thus I require a lot of shoulder and leg room in my vehicles, the rodeo fits the bill nicely.

Review Date: 7th September, 2004

30th Dec 2010, 04:56

Hi, bought myself an LT 04 Rodeo Crew Cab 3.5 lt, great looking car and drives great, really happy with it.

Brian from Numurkah Vic.