Might upgrade to an S2000 if it's as good
The ignition pack gave up the ghost one day.. just stopped. Not too expensive to repair
Roof has the typical CRX del sol rattle…there are a couple of ways of repairing this, but I haven’t had time to do them.
I knocked the steering out of line on a kerb and stuff a tyre.
Also bent the front bumper on a ledge in a car park. Required repainting the bumper.
As a small sports car it is
· has good room: a nice big boot (compared with something like an MR2).
· handles like a dream especially on seal. (I have used it in competition in a grass Autocross.. easily won the production class and finished amongst the 4wd rally cars),
· motor is a real joy (especially compared with my B4 Subaru or Mitzi VR4) reminds me of a motor bike the way bit revs. There is no low down torque, but that doesn’t matter around town, but on the open road once above 5,500 rpm it just flies.
· Brakes are brilliant (no ABS, but in a car this light they are not necessary)
· Someone thought it was a small Porsche.
· the scuttle shake with the roof off
· the rattly roof
· my wife doesn’t like it
· my kids love it (and keep using it)
· cops seem attracted to it (don’t wear your cap backwards)
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 23rd March, 2006