2008 Hyundai Elantra X20 2.0 CVVT from Malaysia
Value for money, no regret to buy at price of about RM 90K for the 2.0 engine, go for it!!!
1. Could have rear head rests
2. Aftermarket car accessories like bodykit, DVD player, etc not common in Malaysia.
1. Very comfort and smooth driving in both city and highway, very reliable car too...
2. Much cheaper price than the Civic 2.0 and Lancer 2.0
3. Good power and acceleration, my Elantra X20 could achieve 9 seconds from 0-100KM/H.
4. My X20 has quite good fuel consumption (about 12KM/L) as compared to other cars in the same segment
5. Service cost is quite cheap as compared to Honda. And spare parts also cheaper.
4. Sound proof is acceptable but definitely better than the Honda Civic and Lancer GT. Engine noise level is low too unless at 4000rpm.
5. Headroom and leg space is good as compared to the Altis and Civic.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 23rd May, 2009
26th Dec 2009, 01:55
Agree with your comments, I have been driving the Elantra X20 for 1 year now. Very comfortable car to drive and for passengers. Satisfied with the power level because it is 2.0.
Love the air con climate control, very easy to operate.
The rear suspension is good for passengers, absorbs vibration well, not bumpy at all.
Seats are comfortable as well.