2008 Infiniti FX35 from North America

I had an 06 FX35 with sport suspension, and absolutely loved the way it drove. It was the main reason I got an 08 FX35.

This one is fully loaded with sports & tech package, lane departure warning and all. I must say I’m a little disappointed with the way 08 performs. It doesn’t handle as well as the 06, and the sport suspension is not nearly as stiff and “tight” as the 06 was.

Going over bumps with any kind of speeds makes the car jump all over the road, and it’s a struggle to keep it in lane. I took it to the dealer, but they said everything is fine.

Has anyone experienced the same problems, and what can I do with the dealer to make him address the problem?

Review Date: 17th March, 2008

1st May 2009, 08:01

Buy Michelin tires. The tread compounds is the softest out there for providing a much smoother ride. Go with Michelin Cross-Terrains! You'll feel like you're driving a new car!

24th May 2009, 05:30

Whats the main difference between an FX35 and FX45? I want one, a used but nice one, can anyone recommend a good used car dealer in USA?? Or where ever I can get the best deal?

28th May 2009, 21:05

FX35 is a 6 cylinder and the FX45 is an 8 cylinder..

25th Nov 2010, 07:47

I have a 2008 FX35 sport tuned. The 20in tires are very touchy (especially if you have the soft Goodyears). Check the air in the tires, they need to be exactly 32 PSI. You will see that your ride will feel much better.