2000 Infiniti G20 G20t 2.0 Inline 4 from North America

Summary:

A stylish, reliable, and practical car

The antenna needed to have its mast replaced. The sunroof leaks during high pressure car washes. A front bushing squeaks when going over speed bumps.

General Comments:

When I bought the G20t I was looking for a gas efficient, automatic transmission, comfortable, stylish, four door, reliable car. This car encapsulates all of that criteria.

The car is not very fast (acceleration to 60 is about 10 sec.) but the car is still responsive enough to keep me out of trouble when merging, making left turns and passing.

The turning radius is horrible. My freind's 1998 Maxima (a full size car) turns much better than this car. This turning radius makes parking lot maneuvers a real challenge.

The headlights on dark highway roads are not up to par either. When traveling at 60 mph with cars coming the other way I would like to see a bit farther out ahead of me.

The handling is good and the interior appointments are nice. All in all I like this car. I make a lot of 5 hour trips in this car and I am always comfortable during them.

Review Date: 26th November, 2005

6th Jan 2010, 18:08

I have this car - LOVE IT!! But it really needs a good driver's cup holder.

29th Aug 2010, 18:00

I agree with both reviews above.

The cup holders are too small, but the car is very comfortable to drive. The turning radius is horrible. I can make a tighter turn in a GMC Envoy, but with all of that being said I love the car because it is reliable. I have had it for 3 years with no major repairs.

2000 Infiniti G20 Luxury 2.0 from North America

Just bought the car about a week ago, have no problems yet.

General Comments:

This car is the best choice in the price range of 21,000 to 24,000. The secret of the quality needs to get out there, I'm looking forward to many miles with this car. I have done my research and was happy to have purchased this vehicle.

Review Date: 6th February, 2000