2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe V6 from North America
An awesome sports car with the luxurious amenities of a sedan.
Nothing has gone wrong with the car to date and I do not really expect to have any major problems. The car seems to be solid.
- The car handles remarkably well, and the power is awesome.
- If you are use to driving a smaller car, it takes a bit getting use to, as the car is deceptively longer and wider than you may initially think, (don't let the two doors fool you).
- The interior and exterior design is very smooth and luxurious, and I receive a lot of compliments on the car.
- There are only found a few things that really bother me about the car. One is fuel economy, the other two are comfort related, (keep in mind I am 6'1" / 220lbs).
1. So far the city/highway average has been 21.5 mpg, (I normally drive both per tank).
2. Lack of head room - even with the seat all the way down.
3. Seat control location - located on the top right side of the seat, (driver's side). The location of the controls do not allow for uniform comfort of both legs. The controls are encompassed with a plastic housing, which tends to dig into the leg a bit.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 12th February, 2006