1986 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer 2.5L 4 cylinder from North America
Pretty good, fun Jeep
- Tilt wheel is loose & will move a bit.
- Header was broken due to either heat or the joint on the front axle hitting the exhaust pipe when bottoming out the front suspension.
- Driver seat is automatic & doesn't work + leans.
- Door locks don't work.
- Other than the stupid little stuff, I think it has been a pretty good car for a 24 year old car with almost 400k miles on it.
- The four wheel drive works well.
- CommandTrac feature works great (Just stick the car in neutral, even while moving, and you can stick it into four wheel drive).
- Even though only a 2.5L 4C, I towed an 80s Suburban the other day in 4L with no problem. 4L has a TON of torque.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 14th November, 2010