My best car yet
It's nearly a month old - no complaints.
1. It's a bit on the large side so parking is not as easy as a smaller car. The high seating position helps a bit.
2. The manual shift gearbox is not that smooth on 1st. It's stiff to change and takes getting used to. Problem disappears after a few weeks.
3. There is not much low end torque from the engine below 2,000rpm. Just rev the engine more for a faster take off.
1. It has loads of space - can carry 7 adults in comfort.
2. Air-con works really well even in the Australian summer.
3. Rides very well. As long as you don't drive it like a sports car, it drives like a dream.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 25th February, 2002