2005 Kia Spectra Reviews - Page 4 of 4

Model year2005
Year of manufacture2005
Engine and transmission 16v Automatic
Previous carNissan Sentra

Summary:

I love my Spectra 5!

So far in the first month of ownership there haven't been any problems with the car.

General Comments:

At first sight of the car I thought that I was going to be crammed inside, however once inside it was a lot roomier then what it initially appeared to be.

About a month of ownership and I cannot stop raving about the car to family and friends. All of the controls are very easily reached from the driver's seat. The stock stereo system is superb.

Very little after market modification needed, since the body kit and standard items make it easier on the wallet. My only regret is that the pick up is not as quick in response.

Review Date: 24th March, 2005

27th Apr 2005, 08:08

Yes I agree with you.. i love my spectra5 too... i have the 5 speed I think it has a little more pep then the auto...

1st May 2005, 21:15

Today is 5/1/2005, I purchased a KIA Spectra 5 2 weeks ago. I am very pleased with my purchase, you get an awful lot for the money. The car is quick enough and handles very well, plus I think it looks awesome. I have one small problem and that is my rear speakers blew so they are replacing them for me. I would highly recommend this car if your on a budget, but still want a great ride.

15th May 2005, 20:39

I have a "5" that was purchased about 48hrs. after it was dropped on the lot (Oct. '04) as a gift to my wife. Incentive to get her license. Anyway she finally got hers in February and there is still less than 3K miles on the car. You really need to get around 1,500-2,000 miles on it and then the engine is "broken in" and then you'll see the difference. I drive a second stage 2004 EX model and are completely satisfied after 12,000 miles. I do recommend a transmission flush & fill at 10K though regardless of what the mfg. says, as it improved the shifting issue I was developing.

2005 Kia Spectra 5 2.0 from North America