2002 Lexus LS Reviews - Page 2 of 2

2002 Lexus LS 430 from North America

Model year2002
Year of manufacture2001
Previous carToyota Avalon

Summary:

The smoothest car on the road

Nothing.

General Comments:

I've always wanted a Ls430 before I bought mine. I have 75000 miles on it, with no problems. I love the smooth ride to it.

Review Date: 27th July, 2005

4th Jan 2006, 17:07

I have 45,000 miles on my LS430 and my tires just went bad.

29th Apr 2006, 06:40

If it's such a nice car, why not top off your review with a smiley instead of a sad face?

2002 Lexus LS 430 from North America

Year of manufacture2002
Previous carMercedes-Benz S-Class

Summary:

Top o' the line

I needed a new battery, which was replaced without question by the dealer.

The plastic cover that protects the bottom of the car from road hazards came off while I was on the highway. Lexus road service sent a tow truck, which took me to a Toyota dealer. The dealer temporarily repaired the problem and the dealer replaced the engine cover. This shouldn't have happened, but they were great about it.

General Comments:

This car has all of the bells and whistles and it's an incredible machine. I don't really use all of them - especially the back seat vibrator!

After this car, I will never be without a GPS navigation system.

In making the decision to lease this car, I compared it to the Mercedes S500 and the Lexus came out ahead.

Review Date: 5th February, 2004

3rd May 2004, 06:54

The best car ever built. I stated after a review on a 2001 model (in the LS400 section) that it has all the safety features one could ever want. Fantastic. I will certainly buy one on a few years time when I have the money. Period.

18th Jan 2006, 19:38

Do you think 26,000 is a good deal for a 2001 ultra-luxury with 60000 miles. I'm thinking about buying it. I have been saving for a new one, but this seems like to good a deal to pass plus I can pay cash. I just worry about not having a warranty. I love Lexus, will never drive anything other. My old LS400 is just about to hit 100,000 so I'm selling her and getting a new one. Let me know.

8th Feb 2007, 10:51

Regarding the person asking if 26,000 is a good deal for a 2001 LS430 with 60K miles--I would say no. I just purchased a pristine 2002 LS430 with 66000 miles on it for $20,995 from a place called Orange County Auto Brokers. I found them on the internet. I'm sure you can find a similar type of little broker in your area. Just call Lexus with the VIN number before you buy... most Lexus's are service by Lexus. If it looks like it's been getting it's service regularly... you should be good to go...